MK Lotto Terms & Conditions
- The purpose of the Lotto is to raise funds for the Labour Party in Milton Keynes.
- The Lotto will operate under the supervision of the Treasurer, who will also administer the Lotto.
- The Lotto is open to anyone aged 16 years or over.
- Entrants must complete the ticket application form.
- Entry will be by payment of £1 per month per entry, paid in advance by standing order. Once paid, subscriptions will not be refunded.
- Tickets may be purchased in multiples of £1 with no upper limit per person entering. Each £1 paid equals one entry into the prize draw.
- Entrants must be members of the Labour Party in Milton Keynes. Entries from non-members will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- Entrants must use their membership number as the reference on their standing order. Entries with no membership number attached will not be eligible for the prize draw.
- The draw will be monthly. Winners will be contacted personally. Prizes will be paid direct to winners’ bank accounts.
- The latest winners and prize amounts will be announced monthly by email and/or facebook live event, and may be published in the Milton Keynes Labour Party newsletter.
- The regular monthly prize fund will be 50% of the monthly income.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into the Milton Keynes Labour Party general fund after 6 months.
- Entrants are requested to advise the Treasurer of any changes to their personal details.
- The Treasurer reserves the right to amend the rules of the Lotto or to suspend or close it. Entrants will be given 30 days’ notice by email of any such change wherever possible.
- Entrants may withdraw from the Lotto at any time by cancelling their standing order with their bank.
- The Treasurer may refuse any application or terminate any entrant to the Lotto at any time.
- The Treasurer will collect and process such personal data from members as is necessary to operate the Lotto. Data provided on the ticket application form will be held securely and used only for the purposes of administering the Lotto. You can withdraw consent for this data to be kept at any time by notifying the Treasurer in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated 03/09/2020
The Milton Keynes Labour Party Lotto is registered with Milton Keynes Council as a Small Society Lottery. The Promoting Society is the Milton Keynes Labour Party. The Society members designated as having responsibility for promoting Small Lotteries are: David Cockfield (Treasurer) and Keri Edmonds (Secretary), both at 112 Newport Road, New Bradwell, MK13 0AA.
Contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org