Your Labour councillors are standing up to ensure that our NHS services in MK are funded to meet our growing population and increasing demand.
The Leader of MK Council, Cllr Peter Marland, has written to the Secretary of State for Health calling for an independent funding review of health and social care services in Milton Keynes, and called on our two Tory MPs to support it.
Labour have set out their vision on what their priorities are for the NHS in Milton Keynes. Please sign our petition today to better support the NHS and social care in our growing city.
- Proper funding for the NHS to meet the needs of our growing population, not short term cuts or rationing
- No reduction to nursing staff at MK Hospital
- No cuts to A&E or Maternity services at MK Hospital, or cuts that impact on MK
- Better access to GP services in MK
- More investment and funding for Social Care & Mental Health
Fill in your details below, to sign our community petition to protect our NHS services in Milton Keynes.