The NHS is facing massive cuts by the Tory Government and our local services are in crisis as they are being starved of cash.
The local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) are being forced to ration services and have threatened to cut funding for hearing loss, podiatry services and various medical procedures.
Investigations by national newspapers into local Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) have also identified that A&E and Maternity services at local hospitals are at risk of being closed or cut, including changes that may impact Milton Keynes.
Your Labour councillors are standing up to ensure our NHS services in MK are funded to meet our growing population and increasing demand. Labour have set out their vision on what their priorities are for the NHS in Milton Keynes.
- Proper funding for the NHS to meet the needs of our growing population, not short term cuts or rationing
- No reduction to nursing staff at MK Hospital
- No cuts to A&E or Maternity services at MK Hospital, or cuts that impact on MK
- Better access to GP services in MK
- More investment and funding for Social Care & Mental Health
Fill in your details below, to sign our community petition to protect our NHS services in Milton Keynes.